Disco Dessert 4/2/20 - "Can We Try Again" by Technique...

"Can We Try Again" was a club hit for the duo Technique, comprising of David Byron, who had fronted the progressive rock band Uriah Heep, and Peter Charles Green, who recorded under the moniker "Daniel Boone". Appearing on their sole album Michael Angelo, the song was written by Green/Boone and Byron (using an alias of Mark Oxford). Originally released in 1979, on Billboard magazine's Dance/Disco Top-80 chart the single, as the B-side of the song "Tonight", together climbed to #29 in 1983.


Comments

Daniel said…
Hi, twostepcub!! I think you are doing a fantastic job here. Although, for me, 1979 is like the ancient times, (I am a millennial) , I appreciate the fact that you are giving us all the facts with the song. I played this for my uncle and he loved it! Thanks again!