Country Sweep: July 20, 2013...


I'm ready for the fourth installment of today's five-part "chart sweeps" checking out the new songs making the radio charts in Billboard magazine, and this time out it's the latest on country radio...

On the Hot Country Airplay chart, Luke Bryan holds at #1 with "Crash My Party"...

The top entry at #54 are the family trio the Henningsens, who follow up their top-20 hit "American Beautiful" with "I Miss You", my "Country Pick of the Week"...


(Click below to see the rest of the post)


Singer Jake Owen and duo Florida Georgia Line are two of the hottest act on country radio right now, and they pair up at #57 with "Summer Jam"...


The final entry at #58 is American Idol runner-up Lauren Alaina with "Barefoot and Buckwild"...


I'll be back in an hour and a half to close things out with the latest dance jams in the clubs and on the radio. Twang On!

Comments