Disco Dessert 9/8/22 - "Baby I'm Burnin'" by Dolly Parton...

 
"Baby I'm Burnin'" was a club hit for country music legend Dolly Parton. Appearing on her album Heartbreaker, the song was written by Parton, who produced it with Gary Klein. On Billboard magazine's National Disco Action Top-40, the song was listed with the album's closer, "I Wanna Fall In Love". The disco mix, issued on the pink vinyl 12" single which I still own from back then, was mixed by Al Garrison and Warren Schatz. The pair peaked at #15 in 1979, while making it to #25 on the pop Hot 100 and #48 on the Country Singles chart.
 

 (Click below to see the rest of the post)

And here's the "B-Side" of the pink vinyl 12" single, "I Wanna Fall In Love"...


and as a bonus, here's a video of the original radio version of "Baby I'm Burnin'"...



 
 

 

Comments