Disco Dessert 6/28/21 - "You Don't Have Dancing On Your Mind" by Inner Life...

 
"You Don't Have Dancing On Your Mind" was a club hit for the soul/disco vocal group Inner Life. Appearing on their album I'm Caught Up (In A One Night Love Affair), the song was written by J. Badallato and produced by Gregory Carmichael, and featured singer Jocelyn Brown. On Billboard magazine's Disco Top-100 chart, the I'm Caught Up album was listed as a single entry, with "I'm Caught Up", "You're Don't Have Dancing On Your Mind", and "I Hope It's The Right Time" listed as key cuts. The record peaked at #7 in 1979. 
 

 (Click below to see the rest of the post)

Here's one of the other cuts, "I Hope It's The Right Time"...


And finally, the big song of the record, "I'm Caught Up (In A One Night Love Affair)", which also rose to #22 on Billboard's R&B chart...




 

Comments