Country Sweep: October 19, 2013...


Footnote: Welcome to my 3000th post. It took over six years to get to my 1000th, and just under a year to get to 2K. Thanks to anybody who has made their way to my little corner of the interwebs since 2006, it means a lot to me. Cheers!


I'm back with the fourth installment of today's "chart sweeps", and this time I've got the newest on country radio as tallied by Billboard magazine...

Billy Currington gets his seventh #1 country hit on the Country Airplay chart with "Hey Girl"...

Singer/songwriter Will Hoge scores his first chart single at #56 with "Strong"...


(Click below to see the rest of the post)


Country crossover act Lady Antebellum's third single from their latest Golden album, "Compass", points in at #57..


Little Big Town are back at #59 with "Sober", my "Country Pick of the Week"...


Finally, newcomer Leah Turner is in at #60 with "Take The Keys"...


That's it for today's country crop...I'll finish things off late with the newest dance jams on the radio and in the clubs...Twang On!

Comments