Dance Sweep: January 10, 2015...


I'm ready to wrap up today's "chart sweeps", checking out the songs making the charts in Billboard magazine, and I'll finish it off with the latest dance jams in the clubs and on the radio...

On the DJ-polled Dance Club Play chart, Nick Jonas and his amazing abs score his first #1 club hit with "Jealous"...

Electro-house producer Wolfgang Gartner (aka California native Joseph Younger) takes the top debut at #42 with "Unholy"...


(Click below to see the rest of the post)


Meiko, a singer from Georgia, lands her first club hit at #47 with "Be Mine"...



Swedish dance-pop act Gravitonas, fronted by Alexander Bard, gets a little help from his old band Army Of Lovers at #49 for "People Are Lonely", my "Dance Pick of the Week". They previously went to #20 with "Incredible"...


Meanwhile, on the radio-monitored Dance Airplay/Mixshow chart (which inexplicably is back to 40 spots, I'm positive they don't know what they're doing at times), Alesso and Tove Lo are on top for a fourth week with "Heroes (We Could Be)"...

The sole debut at #40 is Sak Noel with DJ Kuba and Neitan featuring singer Mayra Veronica for "No Boyfriend"...


That's all for today...that's for taking this week's musical journey with me...I'll be back tomorrow with my recap of the album chart. Cheers!


Comments