Today's song you should hear 8/13/18: "Are You Still Certain?" from Hercules and Love Affair featuring Mashrou Leila...


The new single from alternative dance act Hercules and Love Affair features vocals from the Lebanese singer Hamed Sinno from the band Mashrou’ Leila, and will appear on their upcoming album Omnion.

Here's the English translation:

Hey you, didn’t you used to know the truth? how’d that play out for you? tell me, since you know the truth, how’s that working out for you? Chorus: Hey you tell me, are you still certain? tell me tell me, are you still certain? tell me, are you still certain? tell me, are you still certain? tell me, are you still certain? do you still know the truth Verse 2: Hey you, no one knows truth, how can you judge with such confidence? tell me, why have you given yourself licence to speak with such conviction Chorus: Hey you tell me, are you still certain? tell me tell me, are you still certain? tell me, are you still certain? tell me, are you still certain? tell me, are you still certain? do you still know the truth...

Comments