Soul Sweep: January 18, 2014...


We're at the "hump" of today's "chart sweeps" checking out the songs making the radio charts at Billboard magazine, and this time I'm serving up the newest R&B hits...

On the main R&B/Hip Hop Airplay chart, Drake settles in for a thirteenth week on top with "Hold On, We're Going Home"...

The single entry at #49 is from former Gap Band lead and neo-soul crooner Charlie Wilson with "I Still Have You", from the soundtrack to The Best Man Holiday. The track sits at #17 on the Adult R&B list..


Meanwhile, on the older-skewing Adult R&B radio panel, Robin Thicke spends a second week at #1 with "For The Rest Of My Life"...

Twelfth-season American Idol winner Candice Glover arrives at #28 with "Cried", my "Soul Pick of the Week"...


The other entry at #30 is Beyonce with hubby Jay Z on "Drunk In Love"...


I'll be back in 90 with the latest country songs on the radio...






Comments