May 4th candletime....


Happy 53rd birthday to country singer and big ol' drunk Randy Travis. My favorite Travis singles:

1) Forever And Ever, Amen
2) Too Gone Too Long
3) On The Other Hand
4) If I Didn't Have You
5) Before You Kill Us All
6) Better Class Of Losers
7) Out Of My Bones
8) Whisper My Name
9) Look Heart, No Hands
10)I Told You So



Lance Bass from N Sync turns 33 today (I'd figure he was older). My fave NSYNC tunes:

1) Tearin' Up My Heart
2) It's Gonna Be Me
3) I Want You Back
4) Pop
5) Bye Bye Bye


Singer ("Get Here") and Tears for Fears protege Oleta Adams turns 59 today...


New Radicals frontman Gregg Alexander hits 40...


Country troubadour Robert Ellis Orrall is 57 today...


Marilyn Martin (Separate Lives) celebrates her 58th...


and finally, Peggy Santiglia, lead singer of the Angels, is 68 today...


Good wishes to all!

Comments

[Nicolas] said…
I love "woman in chains"
twostepcub said…
I do as well, that's why I chose that over Get Here. Cheers!