May 29th candletime....


Today, May 29th, marks Melissa Etheridge's 51st birthday. My favorite Etheridge tracks...

1) You Can Sleep While I Drive
2) Like The Way I Do
3) Bring Me Some Water
4) Scarecrow
5) Come To My Window
6) I'm The Only One
7) Tuesday Morning
8) An Unusual Kiss
9) Must Be Crazy For Me
10) Similar Features


Noel Gallagher of Oasis is 45. My fave Oasis songs...

1) Champagne Supernova
2) Stand By Me
3) The Girl In The Dirty Shirt
4) Wonderwall
5) Live Forever
6) The Shock Of The Lightning
7) Guess God Thinks I'm Abel
8) Don't Look Back In Anger
9) Lord, Don't Slow Me Down
10) Falling Down


The Spice Girls' Melanie Brown ("Scary Spice") is 37 today...


Oingo Boingo/Tim Burton collaborator Danny Elfman celebrates his 59th...


Pelle Almqvist of the Hives turns 34...


And finally, two members of the Jackson clan have birthdays today - Oldest sister Rebbie hits 62...


..and meanwhile, the queen, the legend, the only one who could out-crazy Michael, Latoya Jackson is 56...


and just for Karl, his favorite Latoya jam...


Stay cool!

Comments