Songoftheday 9/26/16 - You gotta believe there is something inside of me, you might say "How could you so fast"...


"In My Eyes" - Stevie B
from the album In My Eyes (1988)
Billboard Hot 100 peak: #37 (one week)
Weeks in the Top-40: 2

Today's song of the day comes from singer/songwriter/producer Stevie B, who had landed his first top-40 pop hit with "I Wanna Be The One". Stevie released the title track to his In My Eyes album as the follow-up. Written and produced by the artist, the sparsely but smartly-produced freestyle gem continued his streak...


"In My Eyes" became Stevie B's second top-40 pop hit in July of 1989. The 12" single also climbed to #21 on Billboard's Dance Club Play chart. Internationally, the single was a minor hit in Canada at #58.

(Click below to see the rest of the post)


Here's the "house version" mix of the song...


and finally, Stevie performing live in 2014...


Up tomorrow: Soulful trio rains down into the heights of the pop chart.

Comments