Dance Sweep: April 19, 2014...


I'm at the final stretch of today's "chart sweeps" of the songs making the Billboard charts, and I'll wrap things up with the latest dance jams in the clubs and on the radio...

On the DJ-polled Dance Club Play chart, Russo-German DJ and producer Zedd scores his fourth consecutive #1 hit with "Find You" featuring Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant...

DJ/producer Tensnake (real name Marco Niemirski), from Germany, claims the top debut at #45 with "Love Sublime" featuring Chic guitar icon Nile Rogers and vocalist Fiora...


(Click below to see the rest of the post)


As Cher embarks on her massive tour, her latest club jam "I Walk Alone" comes in at #47...


Hunky and "Out" dance music singer Jason Walker returns at #48 with his remake of the Taylor Dayne jam "Tell it To My Heart", my "Dance Pick of the Week", featuring one of my favorite remix teams, Bimbo Jones...


 Russian siren Alina Artts lands at #49 with "Bounce"...


The last entry at #50 has "moombahcore" musician Dillon Francis and DJ Snake of "Turn Down For What" fame collaborating on "Get Low"...


Meanwhile, on the radio-monitored Dance Airplay/Mixshow chart, Tiesto enjoys an eighth week on top with "Red Lights", and there are no new songs entering the list...


That's all for today..thank you for checking my little corner of the web out, and I'll be back tomorrow with the first half of this week's "album sweep"....Cheers!



Comments