Country Sweep: December 5, 2015...






Part four of my "music sweeps" has the latest hits on country radio as monitored by Billboard magazine.

On their Country Airplay chart, Chris Young's "I'm Comin' Over" spends a second week at #1...

Frankie Ballard takes the top new entry of the week at #45 with "It All Started With A Beer", presumably the first single from his third album. His last record produced three straight #1 hits with "Helluva Life", "Sunshine & Whiskey", and "Young & Crazy"...


(Click below to see the rest of the post)


Old Dominion just scored their first #1 country hit with "Break Up With Him"; now they're back at #51 with "Snapback", my "Country Pick of the Week"...


Newcomer Ashley Campbell arrives at #56 with "Remembering"...


Lastly, duo Love and Theft return at #59 with "Whiskey On My Breath". They went to #1 in 2012 with "Angel Eyes"...


I'll close things out with the latest dance jams in the clubs and on the radio...


Comments