Sin (and sick) city....

Well my trip to Vegas is come and gone, and of course too quickly. I wish I had a few more days in theory, but since I caught a horrible cold that has since turned into the flu, making the planeride back almost unbearable, maybe for now it was for the best. I'll post some pics tomorrow, but thank you SB for being my doctor, gopher, and porter during that crazy Sunday. I think I sweated five pounds off after the Advil, but you'd never know it, eh?

Vegas airport security ran real smoothly for a change, which was made up my the total chaos at the US Airways boarding gate which allowed everyone to just shove their 2 immense carry-ons wherever they choose leaving me with nowhere to put mine - I tried to shift things around, was told off by one air-maid that i can't do that (wait, isn't this the section for MY row?) then, still sweating and under medication, couldnt see another space, then was threatened by another sky-hooker that looked like a more-pissy Lisa Lampanelli because I couldnt fit my stuff (which was the one duffel supposed to go in the overhead, and my computer bag, which only had my laptop in it flat). She then took it and shoved it upship. Then said don't give her grief. Thank god it did fall or crack. Stupid shit. All becuase the rest of the trash refuses to pay the 15$ checked bag charge, so bringing obviously oversize rollons onboard. Yet I get called out. Fuck You, you Lisa Lampanelli looking hag, whatever. It's a day late but you're my Cee U Next Tuesday of the week. Your award? It's in the overhead compartment. Go find it, bitch.

Sorry , cubby, calm down...

(Not to give the wrong impression, but I do fly a lot, not crazy a lot but at least 3-4 times a year, round trip, and I'm always trying to go out of my way, and be low-maintenance, and always get along with the flight staff. I was sick, but this was ridiculuously mismanaged. They really need to plan out strategy on these overhead things. No one should be allowed on a full flight to put two big bags up top. Period.)

Anyway. I did have a good time otherwise, had some great food, saw wonderful sights, and did a lot of walking. Thanks for being there, SB.

Comments