Tweety's on FY-AH!

I've been lax, but a bit guilty. I was ready to make up a "Cee U Next Tuesday" special triple-award for the week, since the republican idiot trifecta of Nancy Pfotenhauer, Michelle Bachmann, and their pageant queen Ms. Informed Sarah Palin, I felt like I was ready for too much seeming ve-jay-jay hate. That's by far not the case, except in the case of these three. I'll expound more later, but in the meantime, I've been enjoying Palin's trip in the waters answering a simple question about what her JOB is that she's running for, and giving a wrong answer to even that. Here's Chris Matthews, who usually works me cause he's a little too "for the game", schooling botox-face Nancy Pfotenhauer who looks like she's having an aneurysm defending Palin's answer. Watch in awe.

Comments