Country music douchebag of the week (Inaugural award)


John Rich, you are officially a punk-ass dick. Usually I give a little bit of leeway between musicians/actors and their political views that may different from mine, and I had been giving Rich a half-pass already for stumping for "I play one on TV" conservative republitard Fred Thompson, but didn't realize the one in Big & Rich that doesn't wear the weird hat was also a recurring guest on some radio show, where he vomited up this bunch of shit why he supports "I'm like Fred 'Gopher' Grandy without the boat" Thompson...

The pro-lifer is against gay marriage. "I think if you legalize that, you've got to legalize some other things that are pretty unsavory," he says. "You can call me a radical, but how can you tell an aunt that she can't marry her nephew if they are really in love and sharing the bills? How can you tell them they can't get married, but something else that's unnatural can happen?"
As ignorant as that is, he goes on to say that..

John also is known as a woman-loving party animal. "I'm probably somewhat of a walking dichotomy, I guess. Some of my favorite singers were that too, like Johnny Cash."
Well, you, fucktard, aren't Johnny Cash. Johnny Cash made albums about the plight of the Native American, and explored the psyche of a prisoner's mind. He expanded what country music was and influenced generations of people. You made a video with a blow-up sex doll.

And let me get this straight. You can "party" with however many girls you want, however, me wanting to construct a monogamous marriage with another man is "unnatural". And Thompson shilling for abortion-rights outfits is A-OK with you since he "really didn't like it". Idiot. I mean, if you're gonna be a flat-earth, wide-eyed mouthbreather, at least be a little consistent with it.

And by the way, you and "Big Kenny" are lookin' so totally gay together. Hall & Oates look at you and say, "fuck man, they're pretty gay".

At least we know who the "bottom" is now.


Read more on Down With Tyranny....apparently "Big Kenny" is quite the opposite, being all humanitarian in Africa and shit. Kenny, dislodge that dingleberry from yo ass now!

Comments