Song you should hear 11/16/18 - "Thursday" from Jess Glynne





(I meant this to be my song you should hear from yesterday, but due to the storm, didn't get to it. But it's so damn good, I can't pass it for a whole week, so better late than pregnant...)

"Thursday" is the new single from British soul-pop singer Jess Glynne. It's the third release from her album Always In Between, following top ten hits "I'll Be There" and "All I Am". Written by Jess with Ed Sheeran and producer Steve McCutcheon, the inspiring song urges you to embrace your beauty within. With her voice stripped from the neo-house thump she's accustomed to, the record is a fresh look at an oft-covered topic...


But for those of you needing a bop to start the weekend, Colin Jay and RYAN have transformed the song into a club banger...


Comments