Dance Sweep: May 23, 2015...


I'm ready to wrap up today's "chart sweeps" checking out the songs making the lists at Billboard magazine, and I'll close things out with the latest dance jams in the clubs and on the radio...

On their DJ-polled Dance Club Play chart, Nick Jonas scores his second consecutive #1 hit with "Chains"...

Leaping in at #33 is Rihanna with "Bitch Better Have My Money"...


(Click here to read the rest of the post)


Carly Rae Jepsen also crosses over with the remixes of her latest, "I Really Like You", at #46...


Tori Kelly sneaks in at #48 with her pop hit "Nobody Love"...


Another pop crossover is at #49 with Ariana Grande's "One Last Time"...


L'Tric pop in at #50 with "This Feeling"...


Meanwhile, on the radio-monitored  Dance Airplay/Mixshow chart, Ellie Goulding spends a sixth week on top with "Love Me Like You Do"...

French DJ.producer Martin Solveig claims my "Dance pick of the Week" with "Intoxicated" featuring GTA at #39...


Reggae-pop vet Shaggy returns at #40 with "I Need Your Love" featuring Mohombi, Faydee and Costi...




Comments