Post 4000! So that's where my time's went....


Wow. I've been busy. 4000 posts in the eight years and change that's I've been at my little corner of the interwebs, with a total of over 150,000 pageviews from anywhere and everywhere in the world, I'm thankful to have this little outlet to share my passions, be it music, news, or any random thing that's on my mind. I have never done ads on this, but have only benefited from the joy in writing it. Thanks for keeping up with my musings, and I hope I've kept you slightly entertained and maybe slipped something new into your brain. Onwards and upwards!

(Mind, if you're using an RSS reader like Feedspot and see ads, they aren't from my site and I'm not profiting. If you want to see the real deal, please follow me on da Blogger at twostepcub.blogger.com. Thanks!)

Cheers
twostepcub

Comments

John said…
Thanks for keeping this going while some have fallen by the side of the road. *hangs head* I always enjoy reading your daily posts, even when I don't comment. Here's to many more!