Country Sweep: July 12, 2014...


Part four of this week's "chart sweeps" brings out the latest country songs on radio as monitored by Billboard magazine.

On their Country Airplay chart, Blake Shelton extends his lead-artist #1 streak to 12 (with five from his latest album) with "My Eyes" featuring Gwen Sebastian...

Husband-and-wife duo Thompson Square put the fourth single from their second effort Just Feels Good, "I Can't Outrun You" (my "Country Pick of the Week"), at #59 on the chart. The first, "If I Didn't Have You", went all the way to #1...


(Click below to see the rest of the post)


The other debut at #60 is the first solo hit  from Sugarland member Kristian Bush, "Trailer Hitch". His recording partner Jennifer Nettles has put two singles on the chart so far, with "That Girl" reaching #37...


I'll finish things out in 90 minutes with the latest dance jams in the clubs and on the radio...twang on!





Comments