Dance Sweep: June 21, 2014...






I'm ready to wrap up today's "chart sweeps" sampling the song making the charts in Billboard magazine, with the latest dance jams in the clubs and on the radio...

On the DJ-polled Dance Club Play chart, Katy Perry scores yet another #1 hit with "Birthday"...

The top debut of the week belongs to my "queen", Kylie Minogue, with the follow-up to her #1 hit "Into The Blue". "I Was Gonna Cancel", which enters at #46, was written and produced by Pharrell Williams...


(Click below to see the rest of my post)




Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea's top-10 pop hit "Problem" shimmies into the club list at #48...


The last club entry and my "Dance Pick of the Week" (sorry Kylie) is Canadian neo-funk duo Chromeo with one of the songs of "my" summer, "Jealous (I Ain't With It)", which is in at #50...


Meanwhile, on the radio-monitored Dance Airplay/Mixshow chart,  Calvin Harris reigns for a sixth week with "Summer"...

Australian DJ/producer tyDi teams up with The Voice first-season runner-up Dia Frampton at #17 with "Stay"...


Dutch neo-house act Bingo Players take their top-20 club hit "Knock You Out" to radio at #22...


That's all for tonight....Thanks for spending some time on my corner of the interwebs, and I'll be back tomorrow with part one of this week's new album recap... Cheers!





Comments