Country Sweep: June 28, 2014...


Part four of this week's "chart sweeps" has the latest songs to make Billboard magazine's country radio chart...

On their Country Airplay chart, Brett Eldredge scored his second straight #1 hit with "Beat Of The Music". he topped the list with "Don't Ya" last year...

Newcomer Sam Hunt, who wrote Billy Currington's #11 hit "We Are Tonight", makes his debut at #53 with "Leave The Night On"...


(Click below to see the rest of the post)


Another song Hunt co-wrote was Keith Urban's last single "Cop Car", which peaked at #8...He's back now at #59 with "Somewhere In My Car", my "Country Pick of the Week"..



The last entry at #60 is another newbie, Ben Rue, with "I Can't Wait (Be My Wife)"...


I'll finish things out with the latest dance jams in the clubs and on the radio....twang on...





Comments