Country Sweep: May 17, 2014...






Part four of this week's "chart sweeps" has the latest songs of country radio as monitored by Billboard magazine...

On their Country Airplay chart, Eric Church scores his fourth #1 hit with "Give Me Back My Hometown"...

The highest of the two debuting songs at #54 is Josh Thompson with "Wanted Me Gone". It's the second single from his Turn It Up album; the first, "Cold Beer With Your Name On It", peaked at #27...


(Click below to see the rest of the post)


The other entry belongs to newcomer Leah Turner, with her second single "Pull Me Back" at #60. Her first, "Take The Keys", went to #37...


I'll wrap things up in an hour and a half with the newest dance jams in the clubs and on the radio...twang on!


Comments

John said…
I heard "Pull Me Back" on the radio in Palm Springs and really liked it. I looked at James and said "I wish country radio sounded more like this." Which means it's gonna fail.