Dance Sweep: March 29, 2014...


I'm ready to wrap up today's "chart sweeps" of the songs making the charts in Billboard magazine this week, and I'll end with the latest dance jams in the clubs and on the radio...

On the DJ-polled Dance Club Play chart, Rokelle takes over the #1 spot with her first chart-topper, "Take Me Away"...

Pharrell Williams' #1 pop hit "Happy" finally makes this chart as the highest debut at #34...


(Click below to see the rest of the post)


Enrique Iglesias returns at #38 with his latest Jersey Shore-style single, "I'm A Freak"...


 Entering at #41 is "Heart Is A Warrior" credited to New York DJ Chachi featuring vocalist Natascha Bessez...


Also arriving at #46 is my "Dance Pick of the Week", "Warrior" from Australian DJ/singer Havana Brown.. I guess Crimea is on everyone's mind?


Newcomer Katia Nicole debuts at #47 with "The Girl Can't Help It"...


The last club entry at #48 is from Boston-based electrodance duo Timeflies with "All The Way"...


Meanwhile, on the radio-monitored Dance Airplay/Mixshow chart, Tiesto spends a fifth week on top with "Red Lights"...

The sole entry on this list at #25 is Armin van Buuren with "Alone" featuring vocals from Lauren Evans...


That's it for tonight...I'll return tomorrow with my "album sweep" sampling the records making the sales charts...








Comments