twostepcub's Jinglemix for 2013....


I'm taking the day off from regular posting, but instead I'll bring in some holiday cheer with the two dozen songs that made my annual Jinglemix for 2013...

1. Ray Parker Jr. - "Christmas Time Is Here"


Yes, I started with a deep track from an early-80's soul/pop star. Cause that's how I roll.

(Click below to see the rest of the post)


2. Mary J. Blige - "This Christmas"


3. Elizabeth Chan - "Fa La La"


4. "We Are Santa's Elves" from Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer


5. Kelly Clarkson - "Underneath The Tree"



6. Kristen Bell & the cast of Frozen - "Do You Want To Build A Snowman"


7. Dean Martin - "I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm"


8. Vince Vance & The Valiants - "All I Want For Christmas Is You"


9. Barenaked Ladies & Sarah McLachlan - "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings"


10. Straight No Chaser - "Nutcracker"


11. Whitney Wolanin - "Run, Run Rudolph"


12. Leona Lewis - "One More Sleep" (my favorite new Christmas song of 2013)...


13. The Fontane Sisters - "The Howdy Doody Christmas"


14. Erasure - "Gaudete"


15. Michael Buble' and Shania Twain - "White Christmas"


16. Bananarama - "Baby It's Christmas"


17. Mariah Carey - "Here Comes Santa Claus (Housetop Celebration)"


18. JD McPherson - "Twinkle (Little Christmas Lights)"


19. Ella Fitzgerald - "Santa Claus Got Stuck In My Chimney"


20. Paul Carrack - "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer"


21. Heart & Richard Marx - "All Through The Night"


22. Pentatonix - "Angels We Have Heard On High"


23. Johnny Mathis and Jim Brickman - "Sending You A Little Christmas"


24. Wizzard - "I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday"


 I hope no matter what the season, that you have an amazing day and the best of years to come. Peace, out.


Comments