Dance Sweep: December 28, 2013...






I'm ready to bring to the last of today's "chart sweeps" of the songs making the charts in Billboard magazine, and I'll wrap things up with the latest dance songs in the clubs and on the radio...

On the DJ-polled Hot Dance Club Play chart, the late great Donna Summer returns to #1 with the re-work of her "MacArthur Park"...

Lady Gaga owns the highest debut of the week at #40 with "Do What U Want" with R. Kelly...


(Click below to see the rest of the post)


British singer/songwriter Natalia Kills returns at #42 with "Saturday Night". She's made the top ten here twice so far with "Mirrors" and as a guest on LMFAO's "Champagne Showers"...


Noah debuts at #45 with "Keep On Movin"...


One of my favorite dance tracks of all time, "Crucified" by Swedish pop group Army Of Lovers, is resurrected at #46, and it's my "Dance Pick of the Week"...


and for a complete 180, here's Eminem and Rihanna at #48 with the remixes of their #1 pop hit "The Monster"..


Meanwhile, on the radio-monitored Hot Dance Airplay chart, Zedd and Hayley Williams hang on to #1 for a fourth week with "Stay The Night", and the chart is static with no new entries...

That's it for today....I'll be back tomorrow with another Song of the Day, my Album Sweep, and also check out my running tally of my top 100 songs on my personal chart by clicking here...




Comments