Soul Sweep: November 9, 2013...






We're up to the "hump" of today's "chart sweeps" tasting the songs making the singles charts in Billboard magazine, and now I'm serving up the latest R&B and rap jams on the radio...

On the main R&B/HipHop Airplay chart, Drake and Majid Jordan stay on top for a third week with "Hold On, We're Going Home"..

The higher of the two new songs at #42 is the rap collaboration of YG, Jeezy, and Rich Homie Quan with "My Nigga/My Hitta"...


(Click below to see the rest of the post)


And arriving at #47 is R. Kelly with "Genius"...


Meanwhile, on the older-skewing Adult R&B radio panel, Robin Thicke won't let go of #1 for a 13th week with "Blurred Lines"...

The sole entry at #34 is neo-soul singer Jaheim, who follows up his #2 hit "Age Ain't A Factor" with "He Don't Exist", my "Soul Pick of the Week"...


I'll be back in 90 with the newest on country radio....Groove On!


Comments