Kraut Sweep: June 11, 2013...






I'm back with this week's German musical excursion to check out the songs making their top-100, as Daft Punk's "Get Lucky" stays at #1 for a second week...

There's not much going on this post-Eurovision week, with only four debuts (not re-entries) on the chart. The first one doesn't show up until #42. It's "Bang Bang (Explode)" by the dance act DF&S vs. Ceresia and Ron Carroll....


(Click below to see the rest of the post)


Ukranian model and singer Kamaliya, who was Mrs. World 2008, chimes in at #69 with "I'm Alive", my "German Pick of the Week"...



American trash-pop queen Ke$ha is back at #90 with "Crazy Kids" featuring will.i.am....


The last debut at #91 is Bruno Mars with his discofied "Treasure"...


That's it for now...I'll be back tomorrow with another Song of the Day, 6 of the 60s, and my weekly "Aussie Sweep". Goodnight!

Comments