Dance Sweep: May 25, 2013..


Thanks for stopping by, we're up to the last "chart sweep" of the new songs making it on to the Billboard singles charts this week, and as always I'll close with the latest dance jams on the radio and in the clubs.

On the Dance Club Play chart, Emeli Sande climbs to #1 with her first dance chart-topper, "Next To Me"...

The highest of the two debuts on the chart at #42 is newcomer Rokelle with "Bullet" featuring her producer/label head Dave Aude'...
The other entry at #50 is Luciana with "U B The Bass". She went to #1 here in 2011 with "I'm Still Hot"/ It's my "Dance Pick of the Week"...


Meanwhile, over on the Hot Dance Airplay chart, Swedish duo Icona Pop jump to #1 with "I Love It"...

The sole debut at #24 is British dubstep artist Nick Douwma, who records as Sub Focus. with "Tidal Wave" featuring Alpines...


That's a wrap for this party tonight..I'll be back tomorrow with another Song of the Day, part one of this week's "album sweep", and my British music recap. Have an awesome night!


Comments