August 28th candletime...


Today, August 28th, marks country singer Shania Twain's 47th birthday. My favorite Twain tracks...

1) (If You're Not In It For Love) I'm Outta Here!
2) Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)
3) You Win My Love
4) No One Needs To Know
5) Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?
6) Any Man Of Mine
7) You're Still The One
8) That Don't Impress Me Much
9) Love Gets Me Every Time
10) Dance With The One That Brought You


(Click below to see the rest of the post)


LeAnn Rimes reaches her 30th. My top Rimes songs....

1) One Way Ticket (Because I Can)
2) I Need You
3) Commitment
4) Big Deal
5) Nothin' Bout Love Makes Sense
6) How Do I Live
7) Probably Wouldn't Be This Way
8) Hurt Me
9) Leavin' On Your Mind
10) Honestly


British singer Florence Welch turns 26...


...as Australian country singer Sherrie Austin becomes 42...


British singer Kim Appleby is 51...


and Hugh Cornwell of the Stranglers celebrates his 63rd birthday today...

Comments