July 10th candletime...


Today, July 10th, marks the Pet Shop Boys' Neil Tennant's 58th birthday. My favorite Pet Shop songs...

1) Love Comes Quickly
2) Left To My Own Devices
3) So Hard
4) Suburbia
5) It's A Sin
6) Being Boring
7) I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind Of Thing
8) It's Alright
9) Rent
10) Absolutely Fabulous


(Click below to see the rest of the post)


Gary LeVox of country tio Rascal Flatts turns 42. My favorite RF songs..

1) What Hurts The Most
2) I Melt
3) I'm Movin' On
4) This Everyday Love
5) Some Say
6) See Me Through
7) Bless The Broken Road
8) Prayin' For Daylight
9) Skin (Sarabeth)
10) These Days


Folk rock legacy Arlo Guthrie is 65 today..


..while Bay area rocker Greg Kihn arrives at 63...


Singer/songwriter and critic darling Cheryl Wheeler is 61...


and finally, Jessica Simpson celebrates her 32nd birthday today...


Enjoy your Tuesday!

Comments