May 28th candletime....my queen is 44!


Yes, it's a national holiday for me. It's my queen, Kylie Minogue's 44th birthday today. My favorite Kylie tracks...

1) Confide In Me



2) What Do I Have To Do



3) Spinning Around



4) Shocked



5) Wow



6) Better The Devil You Know



7) Your Disco Needs You



8) Can't Get You Out Of My Head



9) Can't Beat The Feeling



10) Get Outta My Way


11) Love At First Sight


12)  On A Night Like This



Also, Gladys Knight turns 68....


Billy Vera is also 68...


John Fogerty of Creedence Clearwater Revival is 67


Roland Gift of Fine Young Cannibals is 52...


Country singer Phil Vassar is 48...


Mark Feehily of Westlife is 32...


and finally, singer Colbie Caillat is 27...


Now to go celebrate! Happy Memorial Day!


Comments

John said…
Great list..."Timebomb" has been stuck in my head all weekend. Hope you had a good holiday.
twostepcub said…
Thanks John! Yeah, it's a good progression over what she was going for on the X album. I had a great one, hope you did as well buddy.