May 21st candletime...


Today, May 21st, Ron Isley of the Isley Brothers celebrates his 71st birthday. My favorite Isley tracks...

1) Work To Do
2) That Lady
3) This Old Heart Of Mine
4) It's Your Thing
5) Shout


Leo Sayer turns 64, and here's my fave songs of his...

1) Living In A Fantasy
2) Raining In My Heart
3) More Than I Can Say
4) You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
5) Have You Ever Been In Love


Bill Champlin of Chicago (the 80's on version) is 64 as well. Here's my top 80's Chicago songs...

1) Hard To Say I'm Sorry
2) Hard Habit To Break
3) What Can I Say
4) Will You Still Love Me?
5) Stay The Night


Kevin Shields of My Bloody Valentine is 49...


Adam Gontier of Three Days Grace is 34...


Former Sugababe Mutya Buena turns 27...


and finally, the man with the #1 song in the US right now, Gotye, fetes his 32nd today..


Happy birthday, all!

Comments