May 19th candletime...


Today, May 19th, marks the Who's Pete Townshend's 67th birthday. My favorite Townshend/Who tracks...

1) Rough Boys
2) Let My Love Open The Door
3) Eminence Front
4) Who Are You
5) Crashing By Design
6) I Can See For Miles
7) GIve Blood
8) Won't Get Fooled Again
9) Pinball Wizard
10) You Better You Bet


Miss Grace Jones is 64 today. My favorite Jones tracks...

1) I'm Not Perfect (But I'm Perfect For You)
2) Pull Up To The Bumper
3) Love On Top Of Love
4) Nipple To The Bottle
5) Slave To The Rhythm


Dusty Hill of ZZ Top is 63, my favorite ZZ tracks...

1) Got Me Under Pressure
2) Gimme All Your Lovin'
3) Sharp Dressed Man
4) Rough Boy
5) Tush


Jenny Berggren of Ace of Base hits 39 today. My best AoB songs...

1) Don't Turn Around
2) Beautiful Life
3) The Sign
4) Whenever You're Near Me
5) Lucky Love


and finally, British singer Yazz turns 52...God I loved this song....


And of course it's my lil' sis Kim's birthday. Happy 41, kiddo!

Comments