May 14th candletime...


For today, Monday May 14, 2012...

Today marks Talking Head David Byrne's 60th birthday.. My face TH tunes...

1) And She Was
2) (Nothing But) Flowers
3) Once In A Lifetime
4) Girlfriend Is Better
5) Life During Wartime


Celebrating one year younger than Byrne is Red Rider's Tom Cochrane...


The Cult's Ian Astbury hits the big 5-0 today...


Tony Toni Tone non-Tony Raphael Saadiq turns 46...


R&B singer Shanice has 39 candles on her cake...


And finally, British singer and mega-hotness Olly Murs is 28 today...


If the shoe fits, baby, you better wear it, and wear it well....

Comments

John said…
I always enjoy these posts, but it's even cooler when it's my birthday as well. The only one I've got to add to the list is Danny from NKOTB, who was born the same day I was. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay6GjmiJTPM
twostepcub said…
You know, John, I ALMOST included him, but didn't want the post to go too long. Also the Milli or Vanilli that isn't dead. Happy birthday buddy, I hope the next year brings you all you dream for.