May 12th candletime....


Today marks Steve Winwood's 64th birthday.... my favorite Winwood/Traffic/Blind Faith/Spencer Davis songs...

1) While You See A Chance
2) Gimme Some Lovin'
3) The Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys
4) Freedom Overspill
5) Arc Of A Diver
6) Split Decision
7) I'm A Man
8) Spanish Dancer
9) Holding On
10) Every Little Bit Hurts


Billy Squier is still rockin' on at 61.. my fave Squier tracks...

1) Everybody Wants You
2) My Kinda Lover
3) In The Dark
4) Lonely Is The Night
5) Eye On You


And Kix Brooks turns 57. Here's my top Brooks & Dunn songs..

1) The Long Goodbye
2) That Ain't No Way To Go
3) He's Got You
4) She Used To Be Mine
5) She's Not The Cheatin' Kind
6) Ain't Nothin' Bout You
7) How Long Gone
8) Neon Moon
9) I Am That Man
10) Boot Scootin' Boogie


And happy birthday to my good friend Steve, one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

Comments