So THIS is to honor 9/11?

So are we not supposed to be alarmed by this kind of ignorant signage from the mouthbreathers that gathered by the ten-thousands for the 9/12 slash fuck-the-brown-people party? I hope you're proud of yourself, fucktard. I hope the Secret Service is casing the hole of a trailer you call "home" right now. I'd love to have you alone in a room full of families of the real 9/11 victims.
And while we're at it, I hope this white trash tranny cunt above got lost in real Washington DC after this. I'm sure they'd find a home for that flag.

So basically, this Fox News "party" turned out to be a hate magnet for people who just can't stand a black man as president of Mehr-kuh. Good job, guys.

To see more pictures from this calamity, if you can stomach, please to to TPM's excellent coverage of the atrocities by clicking here. And support talkingpointsmemo.com, one of the best political blogs ever.

Comments