F milk, got love?


Last night on the way home from work I stopped at my friend Cliff's house , where he was having a barbecue. I couldn't stay long, but thankfully got to catch singer/songwriter Josh Zuckerman do an informal set in the backyard. I haven't seen him play since years ago, and since he's been a staple on Logo's Click List and Sirius Radio, and he's still down-to-earth enough to play in front of a bunch of happy drunk party-goers. (I keed, I keed.) If you're interested in some great alt-pop-rock by one of the "good guys", show some love and head to the Amazon MP3 store and pick up some of his older tunes (click here to go there) or go to ITunes or CDbaby to get his latest album....or order one of his CDs, of which his latest, Got Love, I got last night, and it'll be my work-driving music for the beginning of this week.



And if you like, vote for Josh on Logo's Click List site by clicking here!

Comments