An early Cee U Next Tuesday award...

I had to do it. It couldn't wait until tomorrow.

This week's Cee U Next Tuesday award for female acheivement in the long-standing glass floor of douchebaggery goes to Miss Universe Dayana "my tiara is brighter than I am" Mendoza of Venezuela.

After visiting Guantanamo Bay with the current Miss USA Crystle Stewart as part of a USO tour, Miss Mendoza proceeded to gush about it on her blog like she just came back from a cruise to the Bahamas.

We visited the Detainees camps and we saw the jails, where they shower, how the recreate themselves with movies, classes of art, books. It was very interesting.

...

I didn’t want to leave, it was such a relaxing place, so calm and beautiful.


Jesus Christ. What brand of stupid are you? Better yet, why did we let her leave? Hell, I'm sure those happy detainee would be more than happy to her around to "recreate" with.

Comments