Cee U Next Tuesday of the week...


While the formidable Michael Phelps and cancer survivor Eric Shanteau display the class of the US team at the Olympics, glorified "Girls Gone Wild" ho and part-time volleyball tramp Misty May-Treanor decides to pose like she taking a giant dump as the president of our nation is implored to slap her ass. What a fucking dildo. Surprising credit to Bush for realizing "hey I'm a married man with my wife looking on while cameras are rolling" and gently tapped her back with his backhand. Classy. I hope you like the level of protocol you bring to the sport. And for your ho-partner Kerri Walsh,

Your bikini is being eaten by your ravenous ass.

On a side note,
The girls might have thought they were a virginal prize for the Make-A Wish foundation. Jesus.

Comments

Joie Mayfield said…
I like you! You comment on the same things I think are funny. I hope it's okay that I'm adding a link to your blog from mine! :)

Joie
http://somuchtodealwith.blogspot.com