It's just the beginning



In case you missed it, the awesome speech by Barack Obama in Minneapolis, Minnesota last night.

In retrospect, I'm thinking I was coloring Hillary Clinton's supporters sometimes with too broad a stroke (albeit being one former one myself). Not everyone who continues to support Clinton's campaign is like the "Harriet Christian" woman in the video. The media has failed in truly "dumbing down" the nomination process, though I will concede that many Americans carry the "ignorance is bliss" phrase too far. Either way, I do believe Hillary deserved to carry out her campaign to the end (with a surprising upset in South Dakota, mind), and be proud that she ran the first real viable campaign by a woman, and certainly not the last. Maybe it wasn't the idea of a woman running, but this woman running that kept one from winning the nomination.

Comments