See You Next Tuesday of the week....


Ok, I'm cutting it under the wire, but I had a shed to put up (well, THANKFULLY SB mostly did it). This week's "See You Next Tuesday" award narrowly goes to Nash McCabe, shown here in her native habitat and garb, who shilled herself to ABC as an ignorant attempt at a "gotcha" question during the Pennsylvania Democratic debate. Since when does "I want to know if you believe in the American flag" is going to get this bitch a better life since she lost her job (apparently from hanging out in diners too much). Let's see if a lapel pin's gonna help your husband get that back surgery. Color me harsh, I know, but you, my dear, are this week's clear example that a good number of Americans will go like lemmings to any talking point dreamt up by frat-boy media boys. Kudos, and enjoy that waffle, shithead. Next time, maybe ask a question about health insurance, something that MAY have an iota of pertinence in your life. Or is that too hard? And PS, I didn't see a lapel pin there, honey. So for being a stupid-ass lemming, you win the "C-U-Next Tuesday of the week" award. No pawning it for food stamps, though. Sorry.

Comments