Get along lil doggies...



Last Saturday a few members of the Liberty Gay Rodeo Association and I had a "rodeo play day" in southern New Jersey, when we learned a couple rodeo events, like chute dogging (wrestling a steer basically to the ground), steer deco (getting a steer over a line from the chute and tying a ribbon to it's tail), and goat dressing (running up to a tied goat and "dressing" it with briefs then running back, tres funny). It was hella fun, and totally worth it. The picture above is me getting a grip on the steers head before pulling it up to try to take it down.

Here's my buddy Jeff chute dogging.

Here's Mike coming out of the chute....

Here's me waiting for the chute to open for "steer deco".

We're trying to get the steer stopped to get the ribbon on but he was spinning around. Priceless crazy-ass look on my face.

Me and Jeffie trying to put the underwear on the goat. (Lord what a sentence to type)...

Jeff and I running our butts off from the goat dressing.


Bart, me, and Mikie trying not to look like it's a million degrees out.

You can get info about the different events from the ASGRA website (click here).

To learn about the Liberty Gay Rodeo Association (click here).

Comments