Attack of the bad rock videos...part one.


I told you I'm addicted to Youtube.

I loved the song "It's Inevitable"by the band Charlie. Tooootal rock cheese. Entracing rock cheese, though. I had to get the CD imported from Germany I was so hooked. Led by Terry Thomas, who later was responsible for resurrecting dinosaurs like Bad Company and Foreigner for albums, the band has low-key album-selling success in the late seventies. Bumped by their former label, they were relegated to tiny label Mirage, who put out this LP. Surprisingly the album is packed with great air-guitar workouts like "Can't Wait Till Tomorrow" (click here to hear). Unfortunately with not-so-great sales of the album, the band was dropped again. But we have this legacy...a video that starts it's own genre, the "food-fight romance" one. Behold the crazy.








You can still find Charlie's albums here and here. Show some love.

Comments